Kellogg’s Smart Start Cereal Try-Me-Free Rebate

by Beth Montgomery on January 17, 2011 · 8 comments

in Coupons & Rebates, Freebies & Samples

Keep your eyes peel in-store for Kellogg’s Smart Start Cereal Try-Me-Free Rebates located on specially marked boxes!   So far, they’ve been spotted at Rite-Aid, Kroger, and Walgreens.   Match it with a great coupon, to turn this into a money maker.

Offer good through December 31, 2011.   Limit one flavor per person, so make sure to buy different flavors!

Have you found a Kellogg’s Smart Start Try-Me-Free Rebate?   If so, tell us where!

Remember to read the terms and conditions carefully, so you get all the correct information submitted to receive your rebate!

And, if you need help, check out my tips for Saving More Cents with Rebates!

1 Joseph Cronin March 9, 2011 at 11:20 AM

I just mailed in a rebate for the free box of cereal with the original store receipt and rebate form. I forgot to put the UPC code in the envelope. I have it and if you need it I can mail it to you.

[EDITED BY MODERATOR]

2 Beth March 9, 2011 at 1:10 PM

Joseph, In Good Cents is a 3rd party website that notifies you of great rebates, coupons, or other deals. I’m not associated with Kellogg’s, so you’ll want to contact them about this.

3 carl April 11, 2011 at 6:06 PM

I have have the upc from the box and the side panel, however I do not have the form that was on the inside of the box. Can you provide that information. I’d appreciate it

4 Beth April 11, 2011 at 9:47 PM

Carl, I simply alert readers to great deals. I don’t work for, nor am I associated with Kellogg’s. You’ll have to contact them to see if they can get you a copy of the form.

5 Lynne Kuch June 27, 2011 at 6:15 PM

I submitted a rebate coupon in March of 2011. To date, I haven’t received the rebate. How do I check on this?
Lyne Kuch

6 Beth June 28, 2011 at 12:00 PM

Lynne, I’d contact Kellogg’s through their website. However, with rebates, if you make one mistake on the rebate form or don’t send the proper information, they won’t send the rebate and often don’t contact you to let you know there was an error. I’ve lost many rebates due to a silly error I made. So, look over the rebate form to make sure you didn’t miss anything, then contact Kellogg’s if it’s all correct.

7 GLORIA KELESHIAN September 16, 2011 at 9:39 AM

On July 5, 2011, I forwarded the original cash register receipt along with one UPC symbol from Kellogg’s Smart Start Antioxidants cereal for a rebate of $4.49, and to date I have not received my rebate. Please check into this and forward my rebate to:
[EDITED BY MODERATOR]

Thank you.

GLORIA KELESHIAN

8 Beth September 16, 2011 at 11:32 AM

Gloria, You’ll have to contact Kellogg’s Smart Start about your rebate. I was simply sharing the rebate and don’t have any connection with Kellogg’s. However, rebates are very tricky. You must follow every step exactly or they don’t honor the rebate, or contact you to tell you there was an error. You can look into your rebate and make special offer inquiries with Kellogg’s here: http://www2.kelloggs.com/PromotionStatus.aspx.

I removed your address, as it was visible to all of my readers and wanted to protect your privacy.