This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TABASCO ® Original Red. All opinions are 100% mine.
I have always loved my foods with a little kick. I always shave TABASCO ® Original Red on hand to toss into my meals, so I can add a little extra spice to my own. It’s delicious in Mexican recipes, pastas, eggs, pizza and so much more.
Superbowl is right around the corner and , honestly, I can’t think of a single food on your party menu that doesn’t taste better with hot sauce!! Definitely, try it out on your next pizza and check out Tabasco’s Game-Day Party Menu for some delicious recipes for your Superbowl party, including Pizza Perfected.
- 4 tsps TABASCO ® Original Red
- 2 lbs lean ground beef, turkey, or chicken
- 4 cans chili or kidney beans (undrained, 15 oz.)
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (undrained, 28 oz.)
- 1 can/bottle tomato juice (64 oz.)
- 1 large yellow onion (diced)
- 3 stalks celery (chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped & seeded)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped & seeded)
- 1 orange bell pepper (chopped & seeded)
- 2 green chile peppers (chopped & seeded)
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- 1 TBSP dried oregano
- 2 tsps ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 3 cups elbow noodles
- 1 pkg shredded cheese (Cheddar, Mozarella, or Mexican, 8 oz.)
- Cook ground meat and drain.
- Toss all ingredients in your slow cooker, except cheese and noodles. Cook on low for at least 8 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving, add noodles, turn to high, and cook until soft.
- Serve hot, topped with cheese.
- Cool and refrigerate leftovers or place in a freezer bag for long-term freezer storage.
With this recipe, you may:
- Leave out the beer or any vegetables.
- Serve topped with sour cream, diced green onions, and/or bacon bits.
- Use shredded chicken, beef, or turkey in place of ground meat
20 Uses for Leftover Chili
You can use leftover chili to make:
- Chili Nachos or Chili Dip
- Chili Tacos or Burritos
- Mexican Lasagna
- Mexican Pizza or Chili Pizza
- Chili Baked Potatoes
- Tortilla Soup
- Chili Dogs
- Chili-Topped Rice
- Chili Macaroni & Cheese
- Chili Burgers
- Sloppy Joes
- Chili Pie
- Chili Spaghetti or Pasta
- Chili Fries
- Chili Omelet or Eggs
- Hot Pockets
- Chili Casserole
- Chili Crab Pasta
- Chili Tatar Tots