FREE $30 Benihana’s Birthday Certificate

by Beth Montgomery on January 18, 2011 · 114 comments

in Coupons & Rebates, Freebies & Samples, Restaurants

There are many ways to save when dining out. Today, sign up for Benihana’s The Chef’s Table to get a FREE $30 Benihana Birthday Certificate during the month of your birthday, plus all the latest savings and news.

FREE $30 Benihana’s Birthday Certificate Instructions:

Follow these directions to get your FREE $30 Benihana’s Birthday Certificate:

1. Click the link to visit Benihana’s The Chef’s Table online
  2. Fill out the form with your information
  3. Click the “Submit” at the bottom of the form
  4. Your certificate will arrive by e-mail during the month of your birthday

>> CLICK HERE to join Benihana’s The Chef’s Table <<

Remember, if you are signing up during the month of your birthday, please allow up to 10 business days for your certificate to arrive.  The certificate is only valid up to $30 for the recipient.  Dinner certificates are mailed at the beginning of each  month and are only good Monday through Thursday, and are not valid Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Not valid in Hawaii. More restrictions apply. Please read all the details and frequently asked questions for additional assistance.

Planning to dine out this weekend? Find more ways to save in the Free Stuff on Birthday, Where Kids Eat Free, and Restaurant Coupons databases.

Important Note: In Good Cents is not associated with Benihana. If you are having any issues with your birthday certificate, you will need to contact Benihana for assistance. Please read their Frequently Asked Questions first, then contact Benihana with additional questions.

More Ways to Save

1 Jami Oppold January 18, 2011 at 2:34 PM

4/13 date of birth

2 Beth January 18, 2011 at 2:42 PM

Jami, you do have to click the link to sign up with Benihana for their newsletter to get your certificate on your birthday.

3 robert swift February 19, 2011 at 5:40 PM

would like a certificate for my birthday today

4 Beth February 19, 2011 at 9:19 PM

Robert, you have to sign up Benihana’s club, as I mentioned. It takes a while to get it and since your birthday is today, you’ll probably not get the opportunity until next year.

5 Pam Bodle June 2, 2011 at 5:01 PM

I have eaten at Benihana’s many times over the years and when my daughter told me about your birthday certificate which she has used I could not resist submitting my name.
I love eating at your establishment, your steak and salad are superb. So hopefully I will be able to visit you this month with my daughter and her boyfriend on my birthday celebration.

6 Beth June 2, 2011 at 7:14 PM

Pam, Make sure you click the link to sign up. I simply list great deals. I’m not associated with Benihana’s, but I do love them too :)

7 nancy robinson July 24, 2011 at 9:41 PM

Hello I have signed up for a birthday certificate last year …..for the month of July (28)…please send certificate to my e-mail address asap…..would like to use in the next few days

Thanks

Nancy Robinson

8 Susan July 25, 2011 at 7:26 PM

I’m sorry to hear you didn’t get your birthday certificate. You will need to write to Benihana about that since I am just a blogger that is trying to help others find good deals. Good luck and Happy Birthday.

9 Dan Marion July 25, 2011 at 9:51 PM

My wife and I love Bennihana!

10 Azucena Ortiz July 31, 2011 at 4:42 PM

birthday certificate

11 Beth July 31, 2011 at 7:06 PM

Azucena, just follow the link and join their mailing list to get your birthday certificate.

12 Leida Toro August 27, 2011 at 1:19 PM

I would like to join

13 Elizabeth August 28, 2011 at 6:10 AM

Isn’t it great all the FREEbies you can get on your birthday? Just click on the link within this post and you should be taken to the website for more information on how to join! :)

14 MIA C ALLEN September 17, 2011 at 2:25 PM

i want sum benihana for my birthday

15 ROLANDA YOUNG September 29, 2011 at 5:03 PM

I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO TRY YOUR RESTURANT FO THE SECOND TIME. THE FIRST TIME I WENT, I WAS SICK SO I DIDN`T GET TO ENJOY MY FOOD I ENJOYED THE COMPANY AT MY TABLE. SO PLEASE GIVE ME A SECOND CHANCE.

16 Beth September 29, 2011 at 8:23 PM

Rolanda, You should try contacting Benihana directly. In Good Cents is a website that lists great deals for grocery, restaurants, services, and online, but I don’t have any connection to Benihana. If you follow the link in the post, you’ll be directed to their website. Hope that helps you.

17 Charlie Anderson October 1, 2011 at 8:17 PM

It’s my birthday

18 Beth October 1, 2011 at 10:15 PM

Happy birthday, Charlie. You’re probably too late to get a gift certificate this year, but make sure to click on the link to head over to Benihana to register for your certificate for next year.

19 Celeste pinedo October 11, 2011 at 3:43 AM

My birthday is on October 23 will I receive one for this year

20 Beth October 11, 2011 at 9:46 AM

Celeste, if you head to the page, it talks about if you’re birthday is in the month you make your request. I tried to visit the page, but it’s Benihana’s entire site is timing out for some reason. Must be having some issues right now. But, when you head over to register, you should see the answer to your question.

21 shamika caver November 6, 2011 at 7:50 PM

the food is great……

22 Trenton pollard November 9, 2011 at 9:24 PM

My birthday is 11 20 1972

23 Beth November 9, 2011 at 9:32 PM

Congratulations. Make sure you click the link to let Benihana know, so they can get you your coupon!

24 Quittney December 5, 2011 at 4:37 PM

My bday is December 28th.

25 Beth December 6, 2011 at 4:40 PM

Happy early birthday. Make sure you follow instructions to get your gift certificate.

26 Rosalind Trease December 13, 2011 at 5:11 PM

it says my accsess is denined? I need to get two 30-00 birthday gift cards for my Mother and myself. Our Birthdays are Dec. 15th and 16th.

27 Beth December 13, 2011 at 5:25 PM

They changed the link, but I just updated it , so it should work for you now!

28 Mike April 16, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Hi Beth, I just signed my daughter up for the $30 birthday Cert. It is April 15th and her birthday is April 30th. Will we get the cert. in time for her Birthday dinner? Thank you.

29 Beth April 16, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Mike, you should. Benihanna’s page says if you register within the month of your birthday to allow up to 2 business days. I know sometimes it can take up to 10 days.

30 Wendy Sherman April 16, 2012 at 6:28 PM

I ‘m already signed up and my birthday is April 19th. Last year I
received an e-mail certificate at the begining of the month.
This year nothing. Please advise.

31 Beth April 17, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Wendy, per Benihana’s website, they send the coupons the first of the month. You may want to check your spam or junk mail and if you can’t find it, contact Benihana on through the contact form on their website or call headquarters. The coupons are sent from headquarters, so your local Benihana’s probably won’t be able to help you. Good luck!

32 Ersler Johnson August 5, 2012 at 10:07 PM

i sign up for this for my birthday!!!!!

33 milagros caceres August 21, 2012 at 12:37 PM

my birthday party is today. And for the first time i havent received my benihanas birthday coupon.

34 Beth August 21, 2012 at 12:56 PM

I recommend you contact Benihanas to see if there’s anything they can do to help you out. Good luck and happy birthday.

35 mary arriola August 22, 2012 at 9:26 PM

today was my first time at Benihana’s and was a great experience, i really enjoy the food, and the staff is friendly , polite, and a nice atmosphere, i want to go back.

36 Beth August 22, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Glad you had fun. I love that restaurant too. Did you sign up for the birthday gift certificate?

37 Carol Feiler August 23, 2012 at 10:59 AM

We registered before for the chef’s table in the name of Samuel Feiler. [EDITED BY MODERATOR] and I was involved as well. Therefore I am submitting membership solely in my name.. I hope to get the birthday certificate that I was promised as my birthday is in two days and we never received the $30. gift certificate… Thank you , Carol Feiler

38 Beth August 23, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Carol, I recommend you contact Benihana about this, because they would be able to help you out. As a site that shares great deals with my readers, I’m not affiliate or associated with most of the companies I mention or promote. The link in this article will take you to the Chef’s Table, which will give you details on how and when they mail the certificates, plus contact information to ask questions. Good luck!

39 anita morris August 28, 2012 at 2:24 PM

did not recieve birthday coupon please send me one today . my birthday is tomorrow, 8/29/59

40 Beth August 28, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Anita, you’ll have to contact Benihana directly to get your birthday coupon. I was simply sharing this coupon, but am not actually associated with Benihana, nor do I have the coupons. Good luck.

41 Sue Gibson September 14, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Please send a coupon for my birthday….it was September 13th..Thanks

42 Naimah Shamsiddeen October 2, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Date of birth October 5th 1976

43 Beth October 3, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Naimah, happy early birthday. Did you click the link to fill out the form to get your gift certificate?

44 BARBARA MICHAEL October 3, 2012 at 3:26 PM

I want to sign up for the benihana birthday club and it says that I have an existing email acct. That is impossible, I have never ever applied or gotten any coupons for benihana.

45 Beth October 3, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Barbara, maybe someone who has a similar email address signed up and mistyped their address. You should contact Benihana through their contact link. I’m sure they can remove the email address, so you can sign up again or get you set up.

46 Dexter Pinkey October 8, 2012 at 8:16 AM

please this is my second request and no coupon received and my family and I where planning to have dinner there today in miramar location. I sent my first request on this past Friday

47 Beth October 8, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Dexter, have you contacted Benihana’s? I do share deals and birthday freebies like this on my website, but I’m not associated with Benihana, so I can’t help you if you’re having issues receiving your certificate.

48 MARY J SPINELLA October 9, 2012 at 12:17 PM

MY BIRTHDAY IS OCTBER THE 31ST AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY BIRTHDAY CERTIFICATE.

49 Beth October 9, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Have you contacted Benihana’s? I told readers about this deal, but I’m not associated with them. You should try contacting them to see if they can help you out. Happy early birthday and good luck.

50 Robert October 13, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Want a 30 dollar birthday

51 Beth October 14, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Make sure you click the link to get your certificate, Robert.

52 Jacqueline Buckhalter October 24, 2012 at 9:51 PM

my birthday is 11-25-69b

53 Beth October 25, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Jacqueline, make sure to follow directions in this post to sign up for the Chef’s Table, so you’ll get your coupon.

54 Monica November 1, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Good

55 Shawna Thornton November 9, 2012 at 5:55 PM

We came in as a family to celebrate my birthday on Oct.18th but didnt receive my birthday certificate, was hoping i would still be eligibile for the certificate. I did resubmit it today from [Edited by Moderator] e-mail.

Shawna Thornton

56 Beth November 11, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Shawna, sorry to hear you didn’t get your certificate. Did you contact Benihana? They are usually very great about helping you out and getting you your birthday certificate. Unfortunate, because I’m not associated with Benihana’s I can’t help you. However, I did remove your email address from your post to protect your privacy, since it was in a public comment on my website. Good luck and happy be-lated birthday!

57 jeremy m clark November 14, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Thank you for allowing me to print the coupon after you email me

58 Shakeena farmer November 25, 2012 at 11:55 AM

My birthday is in december and i love youll food, see you soon.

59 diane farmer November 25, 2012 at 12:03 PM

December 4

60 Beth November 25, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Shakeena, make sure you follow the directions above as specified to get your certificate from Benihana’s and happy early birthday!

61 diane farmer November 25, 2012 at 12:01 PM

December 20

62 Beth November 25, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Diane, make sure you follow the directions above as specified to get your certificate from Benihana’s and happy early birthday!

63 Antonio Castillo November 28, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I want to thanks so much , love your restaurant and all the great food !!!!!

64 Antonio Castillo November 28, 2012 at 1:21 PM

My birthday is on Jan 7 , it’s coming soon , and my family always enjoys when I get to pick were I would want to celebrate my birthday !!!! I always pick Benihanas , and really enjoy the entertainment , and the great food , and the San Diego location is great area!!!!!

65 Beth November 28, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Love the comments, Antonio, but make sure you follow the step-by-step instructions above to get your certificate from Benihana. I’m not associated with Benihana.

66 sanchez yira November 29, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I love the food it taste so good and is very fresh

67 Ian December 17, 2012 at 11:00 PM

We were at Behihana in Cincinnati tonight with a group of friends for someone’s birthday and they had the birthday coupon. The restaurant manager refused to accept the coupon because the barcode did not print even though it had his name and birthdate on it. The manager went so far as to accuse them of not using a legitimate coupon, even though it had the logo and other information about it. Needless to say, our birthday group will not be going back.

68 Beth December 19, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Ian, I’m so sorry you had a bad experience. Did you share it with Benihana? Maybe call or contact the headquarters. Sometimes they can help you out with the situation.

69 Evelyn Bouchereau December 18, 2012 at 9:43 PM

My Birthday is just a week away and I still didn’t received my $30 printable coupon to go enjoy my birthday at Benihana’s. Can you please let me know what happened to the $30 coupons.?
[EDITED BY MODERATOR]

70 Beth December 19, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Evelyn, you’ll have to contact Benihana’s directly with your question. In Good Cents is a website that shares deal from many different restaurants and stores, though we are not associated with any of them. Good luck. P.S. I did edit this comment to remove your personal information, since you left it in a public comment on the website.

71 Evelyn Bouchereau December 18, 2012 at 9:47 PM

My Birthday is December 27 which is next week and want to go to benihanas to enjoy my $30 birthday certificate amongs friends and families and still didn’t get it yet.

[EDITED BY MODERATOR]

72 ronda December 28, 2012 at 11:59 AM

I signed up for the birthday coupon 2 years ago and never received it. Tried to sign up today on-line but it says, Email address is all ready on file. How can I get my Birthday coupon???
HELP!

73 Beth December 28, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Ronda, you’ll have to contact Benihana for help with this. You can get their contact information in this post or on their website.

74 bitteny chatman December 28, 2012 at 8:47 PM

75 Beth January 3, 2013 at 3:50 PM

You’re welcome.

76 Torrie Bailey January 4, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Hi my birthday is on the 19th of January ill be 41 yr old and would love to cone and have lunch. Here.iI need a birthday coupon

77 Beth January 4, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Torrie, Happy early birthday. Make sure to follow the step-by-step directions above to get your birthday coupon.

78 Sherice R. Brown January 7, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Hi,

Last year I did not receive my birthday food certificate. I am signed up and don’t want ot miss it this year. I tried to submit my information, again. I received a prompt that my email is already in the system. Please respond to let me know that I will be receiving the $30 food certificate. Thank you soooo much. My family and I are looking forward to dining at Benihana!!!

79 Beth January 7, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Sherice, you’ll have to contact Benihana with that request. In Good Cents shares birthday freebies, but is not associated with any of the restaurants. Good luck!

80 elizabeth larios January 28, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Hi!!

81 Beth January 29, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Hello.

82 Deborah Watts February 1, 2013 at 9:02 AM

My birthday is on Feb 13 thanks

83 Beth February 1, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Deborah, happy early birthday. Make sure you follow the steps above to get your coupons.

84 Barbara Biggs February 6, 2013 at 1:25 PM

I was trying to get my coupon for my birthday on 2/12. What do have have to do because I am already registered.

Thank You.

85 Beth February 6, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Barbara, if there is some issue with the coupon delivery, you’ll have to contact Benihana directly. They should be able to help you.

86 Bennie Richerson February 22, 2013 at 12:34 PM

I spelled Richardson wrong could you correct it, this is the correct spelling . Thank you!

87 Beth February 22, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Bennie, you’ll have to contact Benihana’s directly to get this fixed in their system.

88 charlene duke March 1, 2013 at 2:27 PM

i had such a wonderful time eating and meeting news friends i would love to do this for my birthday!

89 Beth March 1, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Make sure to follow directions to get your certificate.

90 Margo Woods March 8, 2013 at 5:48 AM

Best Food that I’ve eaten in a long time….very friendly at Benihana

91 kevin brown March 16, 2013 at 1:42 AM

Hello, I am interested In your red royalty club.

92 Beth March 17, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Kevin, In Good Cents isn’t associated with any of the stores or restaurants we promote, nor do we have any memberships or clubs. The entire site is free for readers to use to find deals for their favorite restaurants and stores. I believe you’re talking about Red Robin’s club and you can click the link there to get details: Red Robin Red Royalty Club

93 Christine Graham May 15, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I have not gotten my birthday certificate for my birthday this month. My birthday is May 27 1958

94 km May 25, 2013 at 4:02 PM

the comments on this post are hilarious! you are CLEARLY not Benihana. I love dumb people on the internet.

Also, where’s my bday certificate?? jk jk :)

95 Beth Montgomery May 26, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Ha ha! Thank you so much for that. I get comments on this so often my husband and I laugh about it, but it’s good to see that someone else sees it too. I was starting to worry my site looked too much like Benihana’s! :)

96 Helen Fikse July 16, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Had a great time atBenihanas July 13 . Would like a certificate for my husbands birthday Oct. 6, 2013 and one for me May 25,2014. Thanks
Helen Fikse

97 Beth Montgomery July 16, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Helen, you’ll have to contact Benihana directly to make your request for your husband as well. Please follow the instructions below if this is your first time to sign up. If not, please go to Benihana’s page and use their contact form to request it be resent if you registered in the past and did not receive it. In Good Cents is in no way associated with Benihana. We simply promote ways to save money, including birthday freebies.

98 Helen Fikse July 16, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Would like a birthday certificate

99 Beth Montgomery July 16, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Helen, you’ll have to contact Benihana directly to make your request. Please follow the instructions below if this is your first time to sign up. If not, please go to Benihana’s page and use their contact form to request it be resent if you registered in the past and did not receive it. In Good Cents is in no way associated with Benihana. We simply promote ways to save money, including birthday freebies.

100 Rebeca July 16, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Thanks for posting. I’m really excited about this giveaway because my husband just lost his job and it’s hard for us to go out to eat very often. Sometimes I can’t even afford a $5 plugin for my website…because you know, it’s either that or food. We have 10 kids and only 5 of them behave when we’re out in public….so I usually just put the rest of them in front of the TV so I can have some peace and quiet. Anyway, I’m really off topic, but I would love to win this give away….so pleeeeeaze pick me!!! Let me know if there is anything else I need to do. Love your page.

p.s. I have my own blog too. I just wrote a diy post on ironing the perfect pleat. wanna do a share 4 share?

101 Crystal July 16, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Fantastic. I love everything about you.

102 Beth Montgomery July 19, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Rebeca, I’m so sorry to hear about you situation. Luckily, everyone can get a $30 certificate for their birthday. Just follow the steps above in the post to request yours and it will be sent during the month of your birthday.

103 LAMAR SCOTT July 25, 2013 at 6:27 PM

I want to thank u for given me a coupon for my birthday , i truly dnt go anywhere , but home an work “) thnk u an god bless

104 Beth Montgomery July 25, 2013 at 10:03 PM

You’re welcome. Make sure to thank Benihana for sending it as well. You can thank them on their Facebook page or via Twitter.

105 Priscilla Cheung November 4, 2013 at 2:07 PM

I haven’t rec. my coupon this year for my Bday!

What can I do to get my coupons?

106 Beth Montgomery November 4, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Priscilla, follow the instructions above to sign up or contact Benihana directly if you’ve already signed up. You should receive your coupon the month of your birthday if you signed up at least one month before.

107 charlotte leachman December 13, 2013 at 6:52 PM

Charlotte leachman date of birth.

108 Beth Montgomery December 13, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Charlotte, I’m in no way associated with Benihana’s. You will have to follow the instructions above if you’d like a birthday certificate on your birthday. Good luck.

109 kim Henderson December 31, 2013 at 2:30 AM

Please mail birthday Certifate please.

110 Beth Montgomery January 1, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Kim, did you follow the step-by-step instructions above? Please do so to get your certificate.

111 yoland riley January 2, 2014 at 11:43 AM

I can be reached at [EDITED BY MODERATOR] have been trying to contact your office since 12/30/2013.

112 Beth Montgomery January 2, 2014 at 12:14 PM

Yoland, I’m going to edit your personal, private information out of this, as you’ve posted it on a public forum. Are you trying to reach In Good Cents, which is the company you have reached, or Benihana’s? If you’re trying to reach In Good Cents, please use the contact form by clicking the “Contact” button found on this website page above. If you’re trying to reach Benihana’s, you’ll have to contact them through their website.

113 Luz Alma Gil March 6, 2014 at 5:17 PM

Hello, my name is Luz Alma Gil, I have been signed up for your Benihana’s Birthday Certificate Club, tomorrow is my 41st Birthday but I have not received an email for my $30 Birthday Certificate. I usually receive my certificate every year several days before my birthday, I haven’t this year. Please let me know what I need to do to receive certificate. Thank You, Luz Gil

114 Beth Montgomery March 6, 2014 at 8:26 PM

Luz, In Good Cents is not associated with Benihana. We share deals, like their free birthday certificate. You’ll have to contact them directly to get your certificate. I have the informaiton to contact them included in the article here. Good luck and happy birthday.