FREE $10 BP Reward Card = FREE Fuel!!

by Beth Montgomery on January 11, 2011 · 9 comments

in Freebies & Samples, Holidays

BP is rewarding loyal customers.   For every 5 fill-ups, you’ll get a $10 BP Reward Card, which you can use to get FREE fuel!   Here’s how:

1. Purchase 8 gallons of fuel or more and present your receipt to the cashier to get a scratch card.
  2. Scratch the card and enter the unique code found on the card online when you create an account.
  3. Repeat until you have 5 unique codes to get your card.

Be patient, your FREE Rewards Card may take 4-6 weeks to arrive.   Enjoy!

Who said that nothing in life is FREE?   Checkout the latest FREEbies to get more stuff for nothing!

1 Charles Johnson January 15, 2011 at 2:02 PM

$10 Reward Card – What a Crock !!!
I use your BP Card at the pump so I don’t have to go inside …
Now I’d have to go inside and get a Loyalty card and then get on the computer 5 times … for 10 bucks …
Why don’t you just credit my account $10 bucks after I fill up 5 times …

2 Beth January 15, 2011 at 9:54 PM

Yes, Charles, I realized they didn’t make it easy. It would be nice if it was something with a Rewards Card, like Speedway, where you can swipe it at the pump. My husband is very loyal to BP though and often goes in afterward, so for him it’s worth it.l. This works for everyone, even those who don’t have a BP Credit Card though, which is nice.

3 Charles January 18, 2011 at 11:27 AM

Think of it as making $2 for each trip into the store to get your card. Also you don’t have to enter the cards in 5 times on your computer. Just wait until you have 5 cards in hand and do it once. According to the website you can get up to 3 $10 cards. The biggest inconviennce to me would be only filling up 8 gallons at a time ( I normally fill up with 30-34 gallons at a time). Just more stops at the gas station. This way I can accumulate more cards.

4 Charles March 8, 2011 at 3:58 PM

Follow UP: Well I tried the program and gave up after a couple of attempts. In my situation BP stations are not that dominant in the market that I live in so it’s far and between to find a station that’s convienent to stop in. The staion I did use is part of small grocery store so when I had to make the extra trip in to retrieve the card I then had to go and find someone that was working over in the area were the station connected. The work truck that I have is hard to fill to begin with and then add crossing over in rush hour traffic to get to the station, multiple stops a week (to get the 8 gallons per card), and doing all this in the winter I said forget it. My time after work is worth more than $2.00 an hour! I know that my case is unique but in my opinon this Loyalty program with all it’s inconveinces did just the opposite!

5 Tammy March 2, 2011 at 10:04 AM

UGG one BP Rewards Code Short been trying for 4 weeks to get my last code. If you have one you are not using and would like to bless someone with please email it to tammy@smcihvac.com Thank you so much!

6 Michelle Belyeu April 16, 2011 at 1:17 PM

I have put in codes fr a BP card and only received one $10 card. I stl have my codes that I entered. What do I need to do to receive my other card. The website is no longer available to the user. Please HELP!!! I am disappointed.

7 Beth April 16, 2011 at 2:12 PM

Michelle, have you contacted BP? I’d contact them. They’d be the ones most likely to help you.

8 Ana June 2, 2011 at 10:34 AM

I have been waiting for 6 months….. Really BP? you destroyed our oceans and then promise gift cards that will never be sent????? Amazing….. scammers!

my friend and I have been waiting since January for 6 cards.. It really takes more than 5 months to send a card???? Not fair… we redeem them on time and went out of our way to get gas in this BP station… and now have to wait who knows for how long……. Not very happy…..

9 Beth January 25, 2011 at 10:21 AM

Well said, Sandy! I’m all about saving money, unless the time invested is really too much. But, I usually run in to the gas station already to get a drink or we often pre-pay, since we often use the cash-only method of budgeting when it comes to fuel.