Aldi Sale Dates: January 5-11, 2011
- Aldi 101: What You Need to Know to Save!
- Aldi Special Buys Local Circular
- Other Important Notes:
- Aldi does not accept any coupons.
- Aldi only accepts cash, EBT, and most debit cards.
- Bring your own bags, or you will be charged a small fee.
- Bring $0.25 for a cart deposit, which will be returned when you return your cart.
Best Special Buys
Fit & Active Multigrain Waffles – $1.39
Fit & Active Reduced Fat Fish Sticks – $1.89
Fit & Active Instant Brown Rice -$1.35
Fit & Active 51% Whole Grain Penne or Rotoni – $0.89
Fit & Active Ready-to-Serve Chunky Soup – $1.39
Fit & Active Salad Dressing – $1.19
Fit & Active Fat-Free Pudding Cups
Fit & Active Cracker Crisps – $1.39
Southern Grove 100-Calorie Nut Assortment – $1.99