Happy Holidays! This giveaway is part of The Holiday Gift Guide: Season of Giving Giveaways. Check back daily for new giveaways and gift ideas for everyone on your list!
My husband and I both come from HUGE families that are spread out from California to Canada! We also come from families that are close, but in this day and age, often we get so busy we forget to call those we love as often as they’d like or we should.
A VoiceQuilt is a unique way to send messages from all of your friends and family to someone, and make them last forever. You simply set up your VoiceQuilt and invite others to call in and leave a message. You can organize and delete the messages to make it perfect. Then, you select a Keepsake, like a jewelry box or simple CD. Your message are inserted into the box, so they’ll be able to hear them whenever they want!
Scott and I made one for his Grandma, who we don’t get to see as often as we’d like. Our family had a blast calling in to remember funny stories from long ago, say what was in their heart, or simply remind her that she’s loved. Shockingly enough, I was able to get every single member of her HUGE family to call in and say something. Putting together the final VoiceQuil, I laughed and cried. If Christmas was a contest, I’m certain when it comes to Grandma, I’ve got “Best Gift” in the bag this year!
A voice can bring back so many more feelings and memories that a store-bought gift or letter just can’t.
About VoiceQuilt: We created VoiceQuil so that it would be easy for families and groups to celebrate a special person or couple with heart-felt toasts, tributes and memories. We believe that an individual’s favorite expressions, laughter and tone convey much more than words or images.
Perfect Gift For… Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, God Parents, Parents, Large Families, Friends, College Students, Groups, Teachers
Features: Unique, Lasting, Easy to Deliver, Made in the United States
One (1) lucky In Good Cents Reader will have a chance to win a VoiceQuilt Audio CD.
What message would you like to send this holiday season and to who? Leave a comment and let me know!
You can get one additional entry for each of the following tasks you complete, up to six (6) bonus entries:
- Follow @InGoodCents and @voicequilt on Twitter and tweet to tell me who you think would most enjoy a gift from VoiceQuilt: I’d make a VoiceQuilt for ANSWER! Enter to win! @InGoodCents @voicequilt #GIVEAWAY http://bit.ly/f7QMcT. Leave a comment here with a link to the tweet!
- “Like” In Good Cents on Facebook. Leave a comment here to let me know you’re a fan!
- “Like” VoiceQuilt on Facebook. While it’s not required, feel free to leave a comment on their wall, letting them know you found them on In Good Cents and/or thank them for this wonderful opportunity! Leave a comment here to let me know you’re now a fan.
- Subscribe via e-mail or RSS, so you don’t miss a great giveaway, and confirm your subscription. Already a subscriber? That works too! Leave a comment here to let me know how you subscribe.
- Blog about The Holiday Gift Guide, Season of Giving Giveaways, and this giveaway. Include a link back, so your readers can enter to win as well! Leave a comment here to let me know and include a link to the post in your comment, so I can come visit your site.
- Grab my button from my sidebar and place it on yours. Leave a comment here with the link to your site, so I can visit.
All bonus entries are completely optional, but each increases your chance of winning.
Entries will be accepted until Saturday, December 4, 2010 at noon Eastern time. Winners will be selected randomly through And The Winner Is… and announced here on Friday, December 10, 2010.
Disclosure: This giveaway was sponsored the featured business as part of The Holiday Gift Guide: Season of Giving Giveaways. I did not receive payment for this post. I did receive a product for review. However, as always, all opinions are my own, regardless of compensation. For more information, check out my disclosure policy.