Happy Holidays! This giveaway is part of The Holiday Gift Guide: Season of Giving Giveaways. Check back daily for new giveaways and gift ideas for everyone on your list!
I think it’s pretty obvious that I’m all about saving money and I’m always looking or new frugal recipes to spice up our meals. I also try to do things at home and while I’m pretty handy with tools, I have a completely black thumb when it comes to growing anything in a garden.
That’s why I was thrilled to get this set of money-saving books, The Frugal Foodie Cookbook and Fix It, Make It, Grow It, Bake It: The D.I.Y. Guide to The Good Life. Truly, they are the perfect pair.
The Frugal Foodie Cookbook is full of mouth-watering frugal recipes, but also busting at the seams with tips on everything from roasting your own coffee to using leftovers to make excellent encore meals. While The D.I.Y. Guide focuses on saving money by doing things yourself. While it might not be able to make my thumb green, it’s full of money-saving ideas that never occurred to me, including ways to save on the holidays!
Learn how to:
*Ditch the lawn and raise organic veggies
*Cook healthy meals for pennies
*Eco-clean your house with lemons and lavender
*Cure minor maladies from the kitchen cabinet
*Join a seed sharing community garden
*Save big dollars with small repairs
*Organize a free market
*Put the “happy” back in your holidays
Both books are available through Viva Editions.
About Viva Editions: Viva Editions are books that inform, enlighten, and entertain. And while Viva Editions is a line of books that are as fun as they are informational, the intention behind Viva is very serious”these are books that are truly helpful and intended to enhance people’s lives.
Perfect Gift For… Cooks, Newlyweds, Moms, Grandma’s, Dad’s, Wanna-Be Chefs, College Students, Extreme Couponers, Frugal Shoppers, Do-It-Yourselfers, Men, Women
Features: Frugal, Helps Save You Money, Written by Moms, Tried & Tested, Made in the United States
Two (2) lucky In Good Cents Reader will each have a chance to win a The Frugal Foodie Cookbook AND Fix It, Make It, Grow It, Bake It: The D.I.Y. Guide to the Good Life.
What is your how do you “do it yourself” to save money at home? Do you make your own household cleaners? Grow herbs? Cook a favorite frugal recipe? Or something else? Leave a comment and let me know!
You can get one additional entry for each of the following tasks you complete, up to five (5) bonus entries:
- Follow @InGoodCents and @VivaEditions on Twitter and tweet to tell me who you think would most enjoy a gift from [COMPANY]: Viva Editions has perfect gifts for ANSWER! Enter to win one! @InGoodCents @VivaEditions #GIVEAWAY http://bit.ly/giPGFS. Leave a comment here with a link to the tweet!
- “Like” In Good Cents on Facebook. Leave a comment here to let me know you’re a fan!
- “Like” Viva Editions on Facebook. While it’s not required, feel free to leave a comment on their wall, letting them know you found them on In Good Cents and/or thank them for this wonderful opportunity! Leave a comment here to let me know you’re now a fan.
- Subscribe via e-mail or RSS, so you don’t miss a great giveaway, and confirm your subscription. Already a subscriber? That works too! Leave a comment here to let me know how you subscribe.
- Grab my button from my sidebar and place it on yours. Leave a comment here with the link to your site, so I can visit.
All bonus entries are completely optional, but each increases your chance of winning.
Entries will be accepted until Monday, December 6, 2010 at noon Eastern time. Winners will be selected randomly through And The Winner Is… and announced here on Friday, December 10, 2010.
Disclosure: This giveaway was sponsored the featured business as part of The Holiday Gift Guide: Season of Giving Giveaways. I did not receive payment for this post. I did receive a product for review. However, as always, all opinions are my own, regardless of compensation. For more information, check out my disclosure policy.