Happy Holidays! This giveaway is part of The Holiday Gift Guide: Season of Giving Giveaways. Check back daily for new giveaways and gift ideas for everyone on your list!
Our playroom is a shrine to Barbie. In fact, I’m surprised it doesn’t qualify for it’s own zipcode with the growing population. While I see Barbie as a wholesome doll, since she’s a doctor, a preschool teacher, a chef, and even president, it seems that even “I Can Be a Preschool Teacher” Barbie somehow ends up looking more like a “I Can Be a Street Walker” Barbie after my kids get their hands on her for a few minutes. Suddenly she’s wearing knee-high boots, a bikini top, and see-through bathing suit wrap with no bottoms. Well, now, even with her knee high boots, our.
As a Christian who attend a contemporary church, I love to find contemporary ways to stay stylish and express my love for God, and so do my children. Kerusso is a contemporary Christian store that takes many mainstream trends uses them to express faith, like , Twitter, MySpace, Rock Band, Abercrombie & Finch, and so much more, through apparel, jewelry, toys, accessories, and more!
My favorite product through is their God’s Girlz Dolls, which look similar to Barbies and come with stylish clothes that express their faith, plus you can get an outfit for your child and one for her Barbie-size doll that match! My 3-year-old says, that is the coolest thing ever!
About Kerusso: Over the past 24 years Kerusso has become the premier producer of Christian-themed apparel. In 1998 Kerusso began introducing other products such as: jewelry, gifts and accessories. Today the Kerusso campus occupies 10 acres which is home to over 65,000 square feet of manufacturing, and office space.
Perfect Gift For… Christians, Teens, Mom, Dad, Friends, Kids
Features: Christian, Contemporary, Practical, Affordable
One (1) lucky In Good Cents Reader will each have a chance to win a (1) one Kerusso Outfit for Barbie-Size Doll.
What is your favorite Kerusso product? Leave a comment and let me know!
You can get one additional entry for each of the following tasks you complete, up to five (5) bonus entries:
- Follow @InGoodCents and @Kerusso on Twitter and tweet to tell me who you think would most enjoy a gift from Kerusso: Kerusso has perfect gifts for ANSWER! Enter to win one! @InGoodCents @Twitter #GIVEAWAY http://bit.ly/eIIhij. Leave a comment here with a link to the tweet!
- “Like” In Good Cents on Facebook. Leave a comment here to let me know you’re a fan!
- “Like” Kerusso on Facebook. While it’s not required, feel free to leave a comment on their wall, letting them know you found them on In Good Cents and/or thank them for this wonderful opportunity! Leave a comment here to let me know you’re now a fan.
- Subscribe via e-mail or RSS, so you don’t miss a great giveaway, and confirm your subscription. Already a subscriber? That works too! Leave a comment here to let me know how you subscribe.
- Grab my button from my sidebar and place it on yours. Leave a comment here with the link to your site, so I can visit.
All bonus entries are completely optional, but each increases your chance of winning.
Entries will be accepted until Saturday, December 11, 2010 at noon Eastern time. Winners will be selected randomly through Random.org and announced here next week.
Disclosure: This giveaway was sponsored the featured business as part of The Holiday Gift Guide: Season of Giving Giveaways. I did not receive payment for this post. I did receive a product for review. However, as always, all opinions are my own, regardless of compensation. For more information, check out my disclosure policy.