Happy Holidays! This giveaway is part of The Holiday Gift Guide: Season of Giving Giveaways. Check back daily for new giveaways and gift ideas for everyone on your list!
Hamburgers are one of my absolute favorite foods, but they are packed so full of fat that I hesitate to eat them as often as I’d like. Frank Abernathy, an inventor, found a good solution.
He made a Burger Buddy Masher Pan that can be used after you grill up your burgers to press out a lot of the excess fat and salt, but can also push in a little boost of flavor.
I am not a big fan of salt or greasy foods, but this was an easy way to get rid of all of that. But, I also got to press in a little extra flavor from a beer and garlic sauce I missed up. They burgers, in the end, were absolutely delicious and a lot less greasy!
This is great for a family, but since you do have to press each burger individually, I wouldn’t want to use it at a large cookout or event! However, for us, it was worked so well, I used it on a few other meats just to press in extra flavor!
About Abernathy Enterprises: Abernathy Enterprises is solely owned and operated by Dr. Frank Abernathy, the inventor of The Burger Buddy Fat Reducer. Frank has also written a novel called The Tower of Mount Everest which can also be found at the website as a giveaway item or for purchase: http://theburgerbuddy.wordpress.com.
Perfect Gift For… Cooks, Grillers Newlyweds, Moms, Grandma’s, Dad’s, Men, Women
Features: Healthy, Easy to Use, Made in the U.S.A., Invented by Dad
One (1) lucky In Good Cents Reader will each have a chance to win a choice of 1 of 4 prizes including:
- The Burger Buddy Fat Reducer
- The Tower of Mount Everest (novel)
- La Leyenda (novel)
- Wine Stand
What is your favorite way to enjoy hamburgers? Leave a comment and let me know!
You can get one additional entry for each of the following tasks you complete, up to five (5) bonus entries:
- Follow @InGoodCents and @fabernathy on Twitter and tweet to tell me who you think would most enjoy a gift from Burger Buddy: Burger Buddy has perfect gifts for ANSWER! Enter to win one! @InGoodCents @Twitter #GIVEAWAY http://bit.ly/fTi4rV. Leave a comment here with a link to the tweet!
- “Like” In Good Cents on Facebook. Leave a comment here to let me know you’re a fan!
- “Like” Burger Buddy on Facebook. While it’s not required, feel free to leave a comment on their wall, letting them know you found them on In Good Cents and/or thank them for this wonderful opportunity! Leave a comment here to let me know you’re now a fan.
- Subscribe via e-mail or RSS, so you don’t miss a great giveaway, and confirm your subscription. Already a subscriber? That works too! Leave a comment here to let me know how you subscribe.
- Grab my button from my sidebar and place it on yours. Leave a comment here with the link to your site, so I can visit.
All bonus entries are completely optional, but each increases your chance of winning.
Entries will be accepted until Friday, December 10, 2010 at noon Eastern time. Winners will be selected randomly through Random.org and announced here on Friday, December 10, 2010.
Disclosure: This giveaway was sponsored the featured business as part of The Holiday Gift Guide: Season of Giving Giveaways. I did not receive payment for this post. I did receive a product for review. However, as always, all opinions are my own, regardless of compensation. For more information, check out my disclosure policy.