This would make a nice gift. Just put all dry ingredients in a nice mug and wrap with clear plastic and a bow. Add the recipe as a tag.
- 1 Large Coffee Mug
4 tablespoons flour (that’s plain flour, not self-rising)
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons baking cocoa
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional) some nuts (optional)
Small splash of vanilla
- Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla, and mix again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes on high.
The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don’t be alarmed!
- Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.EAT! (This can serve 2 if you want to share!)
In the holiday spirit? In Good Cents is releasing 25 Days of Holiday Recipes through December 25th. Keep watch for delicious desserts, comforting side dishes, and Christmas favorites. Add them to your recipe box!