Easy recipe to make ahead the night before for a busy morning.
- 2 cup brown sugar
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup butter
- 3 cup milk
- 4 T corn syrup
- 2 t vanilla
- loaf of french bread (sliced 3/4 inch thick)
- Melt butter and sugar in sauce pan. Stir in corn syrup. Pour into 9×13 baking pan.
- Lay bread slices over sugar mixture
- Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over bread slices.
- Place in refrigerator over night.
- Bake the next morning at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
In the holiday spirit? In Good Cents is releasing 25 Days of Holiday Recipes through December 25th. Keep watch for delicious desserts, comforting side dishes, and Christmas favorites. Add them to your recipe box!