- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- Pour boiling water over butter ans stir over medium heat until butter melts
- Add flour all at once and stir until mixture leaves the sides of the pan and forms a ball.
- Remove from heat and add eggs one at a time beating each until mixture becomes a smooth paste.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 min the at 300 degrees 25-35 min.
- Let cool.
- Cut off tops and fill with any flavor pudding. Put tops back on and drizzle with chocolate syrup or dust with powdered sugar.
In the holiday spirit? In Good Cents is releasing 25 Days of Holiday Recipes through December 25th. Keep watch for delicious desserts, comforting side dishes, and Christmas favorites. Add them to your recipe box!