A Special recipe from a Very Special person. Love you Aunt Betty!!
- 1 – 12oz bag of cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup toasted English Walnuts
- 1 – 12oz jar orange marmalade
- juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Pour cranberries into 9 x 13 pan.
- Cover the cranberries with the sugar
- Cover pan tightly with foil and bake for 1 hour
- Mix in toasted nuts and stir in Marmalade and lemon juice
- Place in refrigerator to cool.
- Makes 3 cups
To toast the walnuts.
1. Spread the walnuts on top if the foil covering the cranberry filled pad during the last 15 minutes of cooking time.
In the holiday spirit? In Good Cents is releasing 25 Days of Holiday Recipes through December 25th. Keep watch for delicious desserts, comforting side dishes, and Christmas favorites. Add them to your recipe box!