Found this while looking through some of my Moms recipes. Sounds pretty good.
- 14 cups soft bread cubes (about 14 slices of bread)
- 4 TBSP Butter – melted
- 1 – 16 oz can whole cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Toast bread cubes in a 300 degree oven for 15 min
- Toss toasted bread cubes with melted butter
- Add cranberry sauce, raisins, sugar, salt , lemon juice and cinnamon.
- Toss lightly until well mixed
- Makes 8 cups of stuffing or enough for an 8 lb turkey
In the holiday spirit? In Good Cents is releasing 25 Days of Holiday Recipes through December 25th. Keep watch for delicious desserts, comforting side dishes, and Christmas favorites. Add them to your recipe box!