There are times when a meal just calls for french fries and times when we simply crave them, but making them at home takes so much time and a lot of oil. Plus, they aren’t that healthy. Yes, there are always the store bought version, but here our alternative that matches great with our Baked Cereal Chicken Nuggets!
- 1 pound potatoes (your favorite)
- 1/2 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
- salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 475. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Peel potatoes and cut in to wedges or sticks.
3. Toss in oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Spread out a single layers on the baking sheet and cook for 20-25 minutes until crispy.
5. Add additional salt & pepper if desired.
Cooking Tips & More
Add your favorite spices to make these fries more fun!
Craving more? Browse the recipe index to find more frugal, quick, and kid-friendly recipes.
How to Link: Have a great recipe to share? Just link it below with the your blog name and the recipe name like: In Good Cents: Malted-Milk Muffins. Thanks.
Don’t have a blog, but love to cook? Share recipes by leaving a comment! Or, guest blog as a Guest Chef!