Here’s a few deals for your home from Ann-Marie of Chaos Is Bliss.
- 3 Mini Misfit Toys for $18 at Build-A-Bear.com: It’s not even Thanksgiving yet, and I am ashamed to say I have already popped Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer into the van’s DVD player for my kids to watch! Those poor Misfit Toys just can’t catch a break, however you can have them sent to your home for lots of love from your kids! Shop Build-A-Bear Workshop online and enter code 95614 to get 3 Mini Misfit Toys for just $18 (reg $8.50 ea).
- Cocoon Couture Holiday Sacks for Kids 55% off: One Kings Lane is a social shopping site with high-end decor and home essentials at up to 70% off. Product lines come from top designers all over the globe. When you refer-a-friend, you’ll receive $25 credit after your friend’s first purchase, which you can use to find something extra special you might not otherwise buy for yourself! New sales events launch at 11am EST and last 72 hours. Once you’ve registered, check out this cute Holiday Sack for kids from Cocoon Couture, on sale for $25 (reg. $55) thru 11/22.
- 10% off at WorldMarket.com: Sign up for email updates from Cost Plus World Market and receive 10% off your next online purchase.
- $10 off $30 at World Market: Cost Plus World Market has introduced a rewards program called World Market Explorer. When you register for a free membership, you’ll have access to print a $10 off $30 coupon, a coupon for $25 off any furniture, plus you’ll receive a coupon for 10% off your next visit in-store or online, free shipping for a limited time and more. Program perks include free hot coffee while you shop, $10 reward for every $100 in gourmet food purchased, a surprise birthday gift, and members-only savings and sneak previews.
- Win a Amazon Kindle from Amazon.com: Amazon.com is giving away a 6″ Wi-Fi Amazon Kindle each day through November, Just “Like” their Facebook page and enter to win.
Ann-Marie is a SAHM of 3 fun-loving kiddos. Her passion for sharing tips & deals with everyone (literally ” therapists, technicians, random strangers in line… ) inspired her to begin her own blogging journey. Chaos Is Bliss was launched in October 2010 to share ideas on all things home & family.