Here’s a few deals for your home from Ann-Marie of Chaos Is Bliss.
The jack-o-lanterns are in the trash bin, the neon green spider clingies are off the windows, and the giant spider dangling from the front porch ceiling has made its way to the storage room once again. The only thing reminiscent of Halloween is the wispy spider web naturally progressing in my fall wreath hung upon my front door. Yuck, think I’ll let hubby take care of that one.
Now it’s back to fall/harvest decorations, which took just a brief 2-3 week hiatus at our house, and if you’d like to squeeze a few more weeks’ use out of your fall decor, here are some tips, ideas and deals for you:
- Taste of Home Fall Sale: Save 20% + get FREE shipping on orders $20 or more at ShopTaste of Home.com. Use code LST26. Expires 11/12/10.
- DIY Thanksgiving Decorations: Free Mini Craft eBook: 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make, a collection of Thanksgiving craft ideas for homemade Thanksgiving decorations.
- Up to 75% off Pfaltzgraff Fall Decor: You may have known Pfaltzgraff for their wide selection of dinnerware, but you’ll also have to check out their website for placemats, flatware, and home decor too. Sign up for Pfaltzgraff emails and receive a 15% off coupon!
- B1G1 50% off at Willow House: Willow House has beautiful home decor and entertaining pieces, such as the Royal Street Urn pictured here. When you shop their regular line and purchase $40 or more, you can choose any item under $40 for 1/2 off. They have recently launched an e-Outlet of deeply discounted retired items as well. You can shop online without attending a party, or host a party and earn free products plus hostess-exclusive deals.
- Michael’s coupons: Sign up at Michaels.com to be added to their email list, and receive a 40% off coupon right off the bat – plus advance notice of sales and more coupons! I am not a florist, nor do I care to learn how to arrange flowers. I would much rather leave that up to the professionals. So when I had a little birthday money in September, I decided to have a professional arrangement made for my Royal Street Urn (see photo insert). It was so simple – I picked out the flowers and grasses that I wanted in my arrangement, which happened to be on sale 50% off (if not, use a coupon!). Their floral department charges a 30% arranging fee on top of the cost of the flowers you pick out. To stretch my investment, I asked that they arrange it in an inner container so I could remove the fall arrangement, store it, and decorate my urn for other seasons.
Ann-Marie is a SAHM of 3 fun-loving kiddos. Her passion for sharing tips & deals with everyone (literally ” therapists, technicians, random strangers in line… ) inspired her to begin her own blogging journey. Chaos Is Bliss was launched in October 2010 to share ideas on all things home & family.