Some stores say they aren’t waiting for the day after Thanksgiving this year to start offering some deep discounts. Will they be as good as some of the discounts we find on Black Friday? We’ll just have to see.
So, who should you keep your eye on early? And do keep in mind that “Black Friday” doesn’t always mean the best or lowest price. Sometimes it’s just meant to entice you.
- Amazon Black Friday Deals Week (November 22-26, 2010): Amazon will be celebrating the shopping season on November 22 with an entire week of Black Friday deals.
- JCPenney Biggest Sale of Them All (November 6-24, 2010): JCPenney is claiming the Biggest Sale of Them All on November 6th and another one on November 17th, followed by a Huge Sale on November 20th, and a Day Before Thanksgiving Sale on… you guessed it, November 24th.
- K-Mart Better than Black Friday Sale (November 5-7, 2010): It’s Better than Black Friday, or so they say, at K-Mart online. This 3-day online-only sale happening soon. Use the coupon code WINTER to save an extra $5 off your $50 purchase (exp. 12/25/10).
- Kohl’s Give, Save, & Be Merry (November 5-20, 2010): Kohl’s is boasting 4 different sales between November 5th and November 20th, with Power Hours, Early Birds, Night Owls, and more. Plus, watch for a secret sale on November 17th featured online and in-store where you’ll get a $10 gift card for every $50 you spend, plus an extra 15-30% off. Get full details in their online press release.
- Sears 2-Day Black Friday Now Sale (November 5-November 20, 2010): Sears will be kicking the shopping season off this Friday, November 5th, with a 2-Day Black Friday Now Sale, offering discounts on thousands of items online only. Use the coupon code SNOW to save an extra $5 off your $50 purchase (exp. 12/25/10). They’ll be hosting Black Friday Now Sales every Friday and Saturday through November 20th.
- Target Pre-Black Friday Sale (November 21-25, 2010): Target will have a 4-day sale starting November 21st before Thanksgiving featuring over 170 items, plus coupons in the Sunday circular to help you save even more! Plus, Target is hosting a Thanksgiving Day online-only sale, with exclusive discounts you won’t see on Black Friday.
- Toys ‘R Us The Great Big Christmas Book (November 1-December 24, 2010): Toys ‘R Us The Great Big Christmas Book has already arrived on steps and the deals inside are live in-store and online now! There are over 50 “Buy This, Get That FREE” offers, a FREE $10 gift card with purchase of $75 or more, and you can earn 10% back on your holiday purchases with your FREE Rewards ‘R Us membership. Might want to sign up now, if you haven’t already.