Happy Holidays! This giveaway is part of The Holiday Gift Guide: Season of Giving Giveaways. Check back daily for new giveaways and gift ideas for everyone on your list!
It happens every holiday season. The girls and I rush to the mailbox, looking for holiday cards from friends and family. We rip them open to proudly display in our home. Then, the New Year comes and I debate. I could keep them, but what would I do with them? They’d just be more clutter. So, in the end, I throw them away. This year, make your holiday card the one that doesn’t end up in the trash!
The Greenfield Paper Company makes cards, stationary, business cards, journals, and so much more that all 100% green and all-natural. My favorite feature though is their Grow-a-Note cards. The cards themselves are high-quality and absolutely beautiful. But the cool part is that each card is packed full of small seeds and you can plant the entire card in the ground to grow wildflowers, so your card will last all year long.
Every person I’ve shown these to, immediately asks where I got them and is tickled by the idea! Honestly, I can try hard to explain them, but as I was told myself, you really have to see them to completely grasp how unique they are!
About Greenfield Paper Company: Green Field Paper handmade paper has been crafted one sheet at a time in San Diego, California. Their machine-made Hemp Heritage paper is manufactured in New England, home of the first American paper mills. Their handmade paper includes Grow A Note ® seed embedded plantable paper, our 100% Junk Mail ® infused with our own junk mail paper, and many more.
Perfect Gift For… Family, Friends, Gardeners, Co-Workers, Kids, Anyone
Features: Green, Handcrafted, All-Natural, Recycled, Unique, Made in the United States
Exclusive Coupon Code: Save 10% on your purchase with BF10. Exp. 11/27/10.
One (1) lucky In Good Cents Reader will have a chance to win a Grow-a-Note 4-Pack of Cards.
What you do with your holiday cards after the season is over? Leave a comment and let me know!
You can get one additional entry for each of the following tasks you complete, up to six (6) bonus entries:
- Follow @InGoodCents and @greenfieldpaper on Twitter and tweet to tell me who you think would most enjoy a Grow-a-Note card from the Greenfield Paper Company: I’d send a @greenfieldpaper Grow-a-Note card to ANSWER! Enter to win! @InGoodCents #GIVEAWAY http://bit.ly/gNNvly Leave a comment here with a link to the tweet!
- “Like” In Good Cents on Facebook. Leave a comment here to let me know you’re a fan!
- “Like” Greenfield Paper Company on Facebook. While it’s not required, feel free to leave a comment on their wall, letting them know you found them on In Good Cents and/or thank them for this wonderful opportunity! Leave a comment here to let me know you’re now a fan.
- Subscribe via e-mail or RSS, so you don’t miss a great giveaway, and confirm your subscription. Already a subscriber? That works too! Leave a comment here to let me know how you subscribe.
- Blog about The Holiday Gift Guide, Season of Giving Giveaways, and this giveaway. Include a link back, so your readers can enter to win as well! Leave a comment here to let me know and include a link to the post in your comment, so I can come visit your site.
- Grab my button from my sidebar and place it on yours. Leave a comment here with the link to your site, so I can visit.
Please leave one comment per entry. All bonus entries are completely optional, but each increases your chance of winning.
Entries will be accepted until Friday, December 3, 2010 at noon Eastern time. Winners will be selected randomly through And The Winner Is… and announced here.
Disclosure: This giveaway was sponsored the featured business as part of The Holiday Gift Guide: Season of Giving Giveaways. I did not receive payment for this post. I did receive a product for review. However, as always, all opinions are my own, regardless of compensation. For more information, check out my disclosure policy.