I’m so excited! Cyber Monday is Monday, November 29th, so it’s time to get you ready for the deals.
First, since 1/3rd of shoppers still don’t know about Cyber Monday, let me explain. Cyber Monday is like Black Friday online. Each year, hundreds of online stores offer discounts to holiday shoppers online for one-day only. Some stores may offer the exact same deals as they did in-store on Black Friday, while others may offer new deals. Some may be better than Black Friday and some may not. But, either way, there will be some very hot deals appearing online!
Just like with Black Friday, I’ll be here scouting deals and posting them as I find them! Some deals will only be available for a limited time. To take advantage, you’ll have to be ready.
Here’s my tips to help you shop savvy on Cyber Monday:
1. To make sure you don’t miss a limited-time only deal, subscribe with a Feed Reader via RSS or check the Cyber Monday Hot Finds List often throughout the day, since some deals are only available for a limited time. Also, follow via Facebook or Twitter, since I’ll be sharing a few smaller deals there!
2. Just like with Black Friday, make a shopping list and include regular prices for comparison.
3. Check out the list of Coupon Codes and Sales available for Cyber Monday before shopping. Many exclusive deals are available through the links provided.
5. Sign up for Cash Back Programs to save even more by getting money back when you shop online.
7. Remember, shipping and handling applies. Many sites will be offering FREE shipping, but make sure to check and factor that in to your price. If the Pillow Pets (normally $19.99) are $5, but you have to pay $15 shipping, you really aren’t getting a deal at all.
8. Don’t go crazy! Remember, not every sale is a good deal. There will definitely be some hot deals available, but don’t buy things you don’t need, won’t use, can’t afford, or are unsure about! Buying something just because it’s cheap, is usually not a good deal!
9. Be safe! Remember to only shop through trusted sites, don’t shop on public networks, and be smart when shopping online.