Happy Holidays! This giveaway is part of The Holiday Gift Guide: Season of Giving Giveaways. Check back daily for new giveaways and gift ideas for everyone on your list!
When my new custom You Are The Key heirloom, designed by Amy Cornwell, arrived, my daughter attempted to kidnap it. Lucky for me, it had my initial on it, so she couldn’t quite pull it off.
Amy Cornwell, a fellow Hoosier, handcrafts jewelry, key chains, clutches, gift tins, and more! Her designs are fun, trendy, and absolutely unique. Plus, you can work with her to custom design gorgeous pieces like a necklace for Grandma with the birthstones or names of all her grandchildren, a guitar pick for the music lover in your life, or a school-spirit keychain for your teen. Choose from countless of charms, chains, and stamps to turn your design into the perfect gift.
I also have to point out, since I know so many struggle in this day and age with medical concerns and allergies, that Amy makes trendy medical alert bracelets that you won’t be reluctant to wear! If I had a medical concern, I’d definitely want one, since the typical medical alert bracelets really aren’t all that appealing.
Ady has been longing for a “real necklace” of her own. Since I love mine so much and so did she, I’m considering picking up one for her with her initial on it and a charm or two for her stocking. With charms priced as low as $3, it’s easy to design something beautiful and stay within your holiday budget!
About Amy Cornwell Designs: Amy Cornwell designs handstamped and personalized items for the whole family. Items are custom with charms starting as low as $3. Items are made with sterling silver, gold filled and copper materials.
Perfect Gift For… Grandmas, Moms, Women, Teens/Pre-Teens, Girls, Grandpas, Dads, Men, Boys, Special Conditions, Students
Features: Handcrafted, Unique, Custom-Designs, Mom-Owned & Operated, Made in the United States, Made in Indiana, Amazing Customer Service, Affordable
Exclusive Coupon Code: Use ingoodcents to save 10% on your purchase at Amy Cornwell Designs. Limit 1 per customer. Expires December 10, 2010.
One (1) lucky In Good Cents Reader will have a chance to win a any design of their choice up to $25, along with FREE shipping.
Note: You are more than welcome to select a design over $25. However, you will be expected to pay any cost over the $25 prize.
Visit Amy Cornwell Designs and choose what you’d select from all the beautiful options, if you are the lucky winner. Leave a comment and let me know!
You can get one additional entry for each of the following tasks you complete, up to six (6) bonus entries:
- Follow @InGoodCents and @AmyCornwell on Twitter and tweet to tell me who you think would most enjoy a gift from Amy Cornwell Designs: Amy Cornwell Designs has perfect gifts for ANSWER! Enter to win one! @InGoodCents @AmyCornwell #GIVEAWAY http://bit.ly/bjTw3E. Leave a comment here with a link to the tweet!
- “Like” In Good Cents on Facebook. Leave a comment here to let me know you’re a fan!
- “Like” Amy Cornwell Designs on Facebook. While it’s not required, feel free to leave a comment on her wall, letting her know you found her on In Good Cents and/or thank Amy for this wonderful opportunity! Leave a comment here to let me know you’re now a fan.
- Subscribe via e-mail or RSS, so you don’t miss a great giveaway, and confirm your subscription. Already a subscriber? That works too! Leave a comment here to let me know how you subscribe.
- Blog about The Holiday Gift Guide, Season of Giving Giveaways, and this giveaway. Include a link back, so your readers can enter to win as well! Leave a comment here to let me know and include a link to the post in your comment, so I can come visit your site.
- Grab my button from my sidebar and place it on yours. Leave a comment here with the link to your site, so I can visit.
All bonus entries are completely optional, but each increases your chance of winning.
Entries will be accepted until Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at noon Eastern time. Winners will be selected randomly through And The Winner Is… and announced here on Friday, December 3, 2010.
Disclosure: This giveaway was sponsored the featured business as part of The Holiday Gift Guide: Season of Giving Giveaways. I did not receive payment for this post. I did receive a product for review. However, as always, all opinions are my own, regardless of compensation. For more information, check out my disclosure policy.