What is Gilt?
Well-known name brands at dramatic discounts! That’s what you’ll find at Gilt, from Marc Jacobs to Fancy Nancy and everything in between.
What do you need to know?
2. All sales are first come, first serve and often merchandise is limited, so check out sales early and make sure to to not hesitate if you see something you definitely want.
3. You can see advanced previews of upcoming sales on their site, so be sure to read up to see what’s coming!
4. Gilt has many sales going on simultaneously in the categories of Women, Men, Home, or Children.
5. Sales last 36 hours, but sales may end early if merchandise sales out.
How do I make a purchase?
1. Shop around on Gilt and when you find items you want, add them to your cart.
2. When you’re done, proceed to check out and sign in.
3. Complete the payment information and finish checking out.
Today’s Sales (August 30, 2010) -
There are so many sales going on right now, I couldn’t name them all, but Fancy Nancy caught my 6-year-old’s eye, so she insisted I needed to pick that picture. You can get these popular $18 books from Harper Collins for only $11 right now. However, if you’re not a Fancy Nancy fan, here’s a few more sales you can check out -
- Carlos Falchi
- Marc Jacobs
- Trina Turk
- Pre-Fall Boots
- Rachel Reinhardt Jewelry
- It’s All in the Jeans
- Swizz Style
- Raise the Bar
- Kitchen Aid
- Baby Bespoke
- Harper Collins
- and so much MORE!
For more on Social Shopping, read Understanding Social Shopping – Getting Started & Tips!