What is Eversave?
Eversave is a social shopping site that offers local deals to specific areas. It has to be one of my all-time favorites so far, because I have been using it to find the coolest Christmas gifts for some family members who are usually impossible to buy for.
Like with all social buying sites, the Saves (as they call them) are only available for a limited time. They offer discounts to alert you to new, trendy, and unique products. You can find everything including organics, clothing, trendy merchandise, food, green-living products, restaurants, spa services, and more for you, your family, or your home.
What do you need to know?
1. Every save requires a minimum number of buyers for the Save to occur. If the minimum number do not purchase the Save, you’ll get your money back and notified that you did not get the Save.
2. Saves are often available for 24 hours or multiple days and more than one may be going on at a time. Make sure to check the “Bonus Saves” on the sidebar for more Saves available that day.
3. Saves can not be combined with other offers or specials unless otherwise mentioned and do not include tax or shipping and handling.
4. Save vouchers are transferable unless otherwise noted, so you can give one to someone else if you’re unable to use it or feeling generous. You can also select to purchase Saves as gifts during your purchase.
5. Saves must be used in one single transaction, so make sure to use it all!
How do I make a purchase?
1. Check out the daily Save and click the “Buy Now” button.
2. Complete the purchase information. Your Save voucher will be available immediately unless otherwise noted.
3. Print your Save Voucher and take it in with you to redeem it, or use the 13-digit coupon code online.
Today’s Save (August 25, 2010) –
Pay $15 for a $30 gift card for Juara Skincare online store! Juara products are inspired by Indonesian Botanicals & Herbal Traditions and use all-natural ingredients. Check out their products for your face, body, or mini-rituals. Plus, don’t forget about the specials.
Plus, you get FREE samples with every order.
For more on Social Shopping, read Understanding Social Shopping – Getting Started & Tips!