Unfortunately, this giveaway ended 8/28. Entries will no longer be accepted.
It’s that time of the year! I just sent my oldest off to school for the first time and since turning in Box Tops is super fun (according to her), I’ve been paying a bit more attention to earning them. From August 15-28th, you can earn double Bonus Box Tops instantly at Target with purchase of 5 ore more participating brand items including –
- General Mills
- Juicy Juice
Visit Grocery Savvy for more ways to save on Box Top earning products and delicious recipes for the whole family and every occasion!
Don’t forget, you can also enter The Difference One Makes sweepstakes for your chance to win Bonus Box Tops for your school!
- – Prize – -
One (1) lucky In Good Cents Reader will have a chance to win a Target Box Tops for Education Gift Set including:
- 1 Avery Binder
- 1 Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Variety Pack
- 1 Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni
- 1 Juicy Juice Juice Boxes (8 pk)
- Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars
- Welch’s Concord Grape Jelly
- 25 Bonus Box Tops
- $25 Target Gift Card
- – Enter Now – -
Share your fun back-to-school tip to help out new Kindergartner moms, like me? Here’s some great ones I’ve heard recently -
- With multiple kids, whoever finishes their homework first, must read until the others are done. This encourages them not to rush, since they know no one is having fun with out them. I love this and now my non-school age daughter reads and pretends to do homework while her big sister does! It’s great together time for all of us.
- Make a few breakfast foods for the freezer for days you’re running behind, like pancakes, muffins, waffles, etc…, so you always know your child gets a good start!
- Make homework fun. We’ve turned turned Ady’s site-words for the month of August into a Go Fish game, Memory Game, crafts, and more, so the whole family can enjoy homework together.
Leave yours in a comment and share to enter to win!
- – Bonus Entries – -
You can one additional entry for each of the following tasks (up to 5 bonus entries) –
- Follow In Good Cents on Twitter and tweet your favorite product to purchase to earn Box Tops for Education like this: I purchase [ANSWER] to earn @BTFE! Enter to win a prize pack via @InGoodCents at http://bit.ly/9mXGQW. #GIVEAWAY
- “Like” In Good Cents on Facebook.
- Subscribe via e-mail or RSS and confirm your subscription. Already a subscriber? That works too! Leave a comment letting me know.
- Blog about Box Tops for Education and this giveaway. Include a link back, so your readers can enter to win as well! Also, include a link to the post in your comment, so I can come visit your site.
- Grab my button from my sidebar and place it on yours. Include your website link in your comment.
Please, with each additional entry, leave a comment letting me know you did it! All bonus entries are completely optional, but each gives you a greater chance of winning.
Entries will be accepted until Saturday, August 28, 2010 at midnight Eastern time. Winners will be selected randomly through Random.org and announced here on Sunday, August 29, 2010.
Disclosure: This giveaway was sponsored by General Mills through My Blog Spark. I did not receive payment for this post. I did receive one Box Tops for Education Gift Set for review. However, as always, all opinions are my own, regardless of compensation. For more information, check out my disclosure policy.