This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Mission Foods. All opinions are 100% mine.
It’s back-to-school time and that means getting back into a routine, waking early, and packing lunches. If you, like me, tend to rotate your limited meal ideas, it’s time to spice things up – with tortillas!
Did you realize that tortillas are a healthy alternative to bread? I’ve found that they are lower in calories, carbohydrates, and fat, when compared to most bread. But, when it comes to tortillas, I immediately think burritos, enchiladas, and tacos! What about you?
Well, since it’s back-to-school time, you can use tortillas to not only help you with new healthy lunch ideas, but also a quicker in the morning, delicious dinner, and fun dessert! But, since we’re talking back-to-school, here’s 10 that will help you get back into a routine -
- Breakfast Burritos, Quesadillas, or Tacos (make the night before & heat in the morning!)
- Breakfast Frittata (again, make it the night before & heat it in the morning!)
- PB&J or PB&J w/ Banana Burritos
- Hot Dog Roll-Ups
- Tuna or Chicken Salad Wraps
- Berry Burritos
- Sandwich Wraps (Garden Spinach, Chicken Club, etc…)
- Corn & Salsa Tortilla Soup
- Baked Chicken Chimichangas (Make-Ahead Meal)
Missions Tortillas comes in a variety of sizes and can be found at most grocery stores nationwide.
Visit Mission ” Back To School for more healthy meal ideas!