This is Challenge #9, sponsored by Yoplait Splitz, in the 90-Day Budget Boot Camp.. Scroll down to find out how to enter their exciting giveaway! If you’re new, find out how you can join to kick your own budget’s butt!
Are you ready for the next challenge in the 90-Day Budget Boot Camp? Here it is!
- – The Challenge – -
Why? We all know that usually homemade and doing it yourself saves you money! But, what should we do ourselves? That really depends on you and your skills and talents, but almost everything you pay for, you can save money doing at home by yourself.
What I Do Myself -
- Make my own baked goods (bread, hot dog buns, cinnamon rolls, pita pockets, and more!)
- Makes store bought meals or products at home (hot pockets, granola, barbecue sauce, and more!)
- Teach myself to do many home improvement projects from installing a new garbage disposal to erecting my kids’ million piece swing set
- Make my own cleaning products with simple ingredients
- Sew hairbows, designer flip flops, and more for the children and myself
What Clair Does Herself -
- Makes her own cleaning products (laundry soap or dishwasher soap)
- Makes beauty products to pamper herself
- Makes her own liquid hand soap
- Cooks at home and enjoys homemade baked goods too!
Come back on Wednesday to find out how our Challengers do and hear their experiences!
This week’s challenge is sponsored by Yoplait Splitz! Picnicking is a wonderful way to get out of the house as a family and still save money, instead of heading to a restaurant. And Yoplait Splits are delicious! They are like a sundae on the go.
You can get a $0.75/1 Yoplait Splitz coupon to try them yourself!
Yoplait Splitz is offering Yoplait Splitz Picnic Pack to one (1) lucky winners including 1 coupon for FREE Yoplait Kids Yogurt, 1 Picnic Tote, and 1 Picnic On-the-Go Blanket.
What do you do yourself to save money?
Each task below that is completed is worth one (1) additional entry. All are option, but give you more changes to win!
- “Like” the 90-Day Budget Boot Camp on Facebook!
- Follow @MummyDeals and @InGoodCents on Twitter and tweet – I’m kicking my budget’s butt w/ @ingoodcents & @mummydeals! Could your budget survive? #budgetbootcamp #giveaway http://bit.ly/b1UbEu
- Add the button for the 90-Day Budget Boot Camp to your website’s sidebar.
- Blog about your personal experiences with this challenge and link back, so your readers can start kicking their budget’s butt!
- Subscribe to In Good Cents via RSS or e-mail
- Subscribe to Mummy Deals via RSS or e-mail
The Fine Print - Entries will be accepted until Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at midnight Eastern. Winners will be chosen randomly via Random.org and announced on Mummy Deals on Wednesday, September 1, 2010. This giveaway was sponsored by Yoplait via MyBlogSpark. We were not compensated for this post, but did receive free products for us and our challengers. Regardless, as always, all opinions are my own!