You know our family loves yogurt a little too much! Here’s the easiest recipe in the world for yogurt pops that are healthy and kid-friendly!
- – Ingredients – -
- 1 Single-Cup Your Favorite Yogurt
- Popsicle Sticks
- – Directions – -
Ready for this?
- Using a knife, cut a small slit the size of your Popsicle stick in the top of your yogurt container.
- Stick your Popsicle stick in the whole and place in the freezer.
- When it’s frozen, enjoy!
- – Cooking Tips & More – -
- Save Money - Buy a big container and pour it into paper cups or Popsicle maker. You can use plain vanilla and add fruit and other fun ingredients to change it up!
Want more? Brows the recipe index to check out all of my recipes!