– – Ingredients – –
- 5 Ears of Corn (clean & husked)
- Sale & Pepper to Taste
- 1 stick Butter
- 4 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 TBSP Fresh Parsley (minced)
– – Directions – –
- In a small bowl, mix Herb Butter ingredients until creamy.
- Place each ear of corn on a piece of aluminum foil and coat each each with the Herb Butter until well coated. Use all of the mixture evenly on all ears of corn. Salt and pepper lightly to taste.
- Wrap foil tight and seal shut.
- Place wrapped ears of corn into the slow-cooker and add about 1 inch of water.
- Cook on high for about 2 hours until done.
– – Cooking Tips & More – –
- Encore Meal Idea – Cut the corn off of any remaining cobs to make a second side dish of corn off-the-cob.
Want more? Brows the recipe index to check out all of my recipes!