This is Challenge #4, sponsored by PUR, in the 90-Day Budget Boot Camp.. Scroll down to find out how to enter their exciting giveaway! If you’re new, find out how you can join to kick your own budget’s butt!
Are you ready for the next challenge in the 90-Day Budget Boot Camp? Here it is!
- – The Challenge – -
Of course, if we’re going to make you into serious budget-savvy shoppers, you’ll need those coupons to help you really help you start seeing big savings. and, the more coupons you have, the more likely you are to be able to take advantage of a deal.
Why? While many say they spend more when clipping coupons, but there’s more to it than just using them. You have to use them at the right time! Confused, read over Coupon Myths & Facts to get past your coupon stereotypes. Then, start stocking up, because couponers can save an average of 50-70% per shopping trip if you know how to use them correctly.
How? So where do we start finding these coupons? There are so many sources, but here’s a few places I’d like you to start -
- Subscribe to the newspaper. The savings will more than make-up the cost! And, consider All You Magazine too.
- Register online with manufacturers of products you love or often use and sign up for their e-mailing list, mailing list, and rewards program (if they have one).
- Keep your eyes peeled in-store for blinkies, peelies, tearpads, and in-store coupon opportunities.
- Sign-up for a few samples, just for the high-value coupons that often accompany them.
- Follow 2-3 frugal blogs, like In Good Cents & Mummy Deals, to get hot coupon alerts!
When you have all those coupons, don’t worry. We’ll be telling you what to do with them next week! Plus, come back on Wednesday to find out how our Challengers do and hear their experiences!
How many coupons will you get this week?
This week’s challenge is sponsored by PUR! One wonderful way to save money in your home is to switch from bottles water to a filtered water system or reusable bottles. You can save up to $600 a year and eliminate up to 3,200 plastic bottles with this simple switch too, helping your family “Go Green”.
PUR is offering one (1) PUR Faucet Mount System to one (1) lucky winners!
Is your family working to “Go Green”? Share some things you do to “Go Green” in your home or community!
Each task below that is completed is worth one (1) additional entry. All are option, but give you more changes to win!
- “Like” the 90-Day Budget Boot Camp on Facebook!
- Follow @MummyDeals and @InGoodCents on Twitter and tweet – I’m kicking my budget’s butt w/ @ingoodcents & @mummydeals! Could your budget survive? #budgetbootcamp #giveaway http://bit.ly/b7HDkj
- Add the button for the 90-Day Budget Boot Camp to your website’s sidebar.
- Blog about your personal experiences with this challenge and link back, so your readers can start kicking their budget’s butt!
- Subscribe to In Good Cents via RSS or e-mail
- Subscribe to Mummy Deals via RSS or e-mail
The Fine Print - Entries will be accepted until Tuesday, July 27th at midnight Eastern. Winners will be chosen randomly via Random.org and announced on Mummy Deals on Wednesday, July 28st. This giveaway was sponsored by PUR. We were not compensated for this post, but we may have received free products for us and our challengers. Regardless, as always, all opinions are my own!