SoBe: Instant Win Game (FREE Coupons!)

by Beth Montgomery on June 16, 2010 · 10 comments

in Contests, Coupons & Rebates, Freebies & Samples

Play SoBe’s Heads or Tails Instant Win Game by entering codes found under your specially-marked SoBe caps to win.   Don’t have a cap?   You can request one online code per day!

You could win many products, including an iPod nano, SoBe t-shirts, Macbook Pros, iTunes gift cards, and more.   You could even get a B1G1 or FREE SoBe coupon!

You can enter up to 25 times per day per e-mail address.

Thanks Common Sense With Money!

1 Jodi Schwalbe June 16, 2010 at 1:22 PM

Has anyone else had trouble printing the B1G1 coupon after winning a second time?
Thanks,
Jodi

2 Tami June 18, 2010 at 2:24 PM

Yes. The first time I won I was able to print the coupon twice. I won again the next day and it said I had reached the print limit. I’m not sure why they let you play once per day if you can’t print the “prize”.

3 RUTH June 19, 2010 at 9:48 AM

Same problem here. Won one day and printed coupons, and won the next day but could not print coupons as my print limit had been reached. Maybe if you win something other than the coupon on your next try, you can claim that prize. Just guessing.

4 Corrin June 25, 2010 at 2:05 PM

I just won and was able to hit the back button and print FOUR BOGO coupons.

5 Beth Montgomery June 26, 2010 at 4:39 PM

Cool!

6 Lisa July 6, 2010 at 1:34 PM

When I win it seems they are sending it in the mail? It doesn’t give me any option to print. Am I missing something?

7 Beth Montgomery July 6, 2010 at 5:05 PM

That’s odd Lisa. I immediately get a “redeem” button and it goes to a Brick coupon place where I can print my coupon immediately and usually twice. I’m not quite sure why it would be different. Are they asking for your address and everything, so they have somewhere to send it. They don’t ask any questions about me!

8 Jeanne Cook July 19, 2010 at 8:27 PM

this sucks the coupon did not print that i won. what a joke.

9 Denise July 23, 2010 at 3:05 PM

I was able to print coupon! We’ll see if the grocery store takes it. Last time I tried, one would take it, but another would not.

10 belinda jones September 13, 2010 at 11:50 PM

i won a backpack on heads or tails cop game when will be here thank you