Okay, I do love Betty Crocker Warm Delights and they are so often free, but when you don’t have any on hand and you are desperately in need of chocolate, here’s a quick alternative – Mocha Chocolate Cake for one in less than 5 minutes!
:: Ingredients ::
- 4 TBSP All-Purpose Flour
- 4 TBSP Sugar
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee
- 2 TBSP Cocoa
- 1 Egg
- 3 TBSP Milk
- 3 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
:: Directions ::
- All all the dry ingredients into a coffee mug.
- Mix in egg, then add milk and oil. Blend well.
- Now, put your coffee mug in the microwave and cook it on high for approximately 3 minutes.
- Your cake will rise to the top of the mug and maybe a little over, but that’s fine.
- Top with whip cream and chocolate covered coffee beans if desired.
:: Centsible Cooking Tips & More ::
- Kid-Proof It: Take out the instant coffee and add 3 TBSP of chocolate chips after you blend in all the ingredients, but before you cook it, for a more kid-friendly version.
Get more cent saving recipes! Browse by ingredient or search.