You may remember me mentioned that I was on the hunt for some fun veggetables and other foods to stick on the grill with my ribs! Well, I went with fruit, instead. In fact, it was a pineapple I found on markdown.
:: Ingredients ::
- 1 Pineapple (sliced & peeled)
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Cup Brown
- 1 TBSP Cinnamon
:: Directions ::
- Preheat your grill to medium heat and brush with oil when it gets hot.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Place coconut milk in a separate bowl.
- Dip pineapple slices in coconut milk, then coat with brown sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Place slices on grill. Cook for approximately 12-15 minute, flipping the pineapple over ever 3 minutes.
- Serve warm.
:: Centsible Cooking Tips & More ::
- Change It Up: Use one tablespoon of butter instead of milk. Cook the brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon into a glaze to coat pineapple when cooking.
Get more cent saving recipes! Browse by ingredient or search.