This is Part 25 of the 30-day Savings Soiree e-course by In Good Cents. View the most recent course in this series or head to the Saving Soiree e-course main menu. Want to make sure you don’t miss a new course? Subscribe to In Good Cents via RSS or e-mail!
Use the coupon database to find…
- coupons for regular priced items on your list.
- coupons for sale items that I did not provide a matchup for.
- coupons to replace a matchup coupon that is no longer available.
- stores coupons to matchup with your manufacturer coupons.
- coupons for clearance and unadvertised sale items.
- rebates to save you even more money!
- printable coupons that you can print and use immediately.
Here’s a quick how-to on making the most of the coupon database and how to utilize all the search features available.
Note to RSS and e-Mail Subscribers: There are videos embedded into this post, which will not appear to you. To view it, please visit the post on the main site or check out the In Good Cents You Tube Channel. While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe, to get the latest videos first, before they are posted here.
- – Additional Resources from Previous Posts – -
Confused or want more help? Don’t forget that I teach classes and speak in the Central Indiana area! Use the code ClippingMyBudget to get $10 off a public class.
Grab the Saving Soiree e-Course button!