This is Part 2 of the 30-day Savings Soiree e-course by In Good Cents. View the most recent course in this series or head to the Saving Soiree e-course main menu. Subscribe to In Good Cents via RSS or e-mail to make sure you don’t miss out!
Unfortunately, this giveaway has ended, but the quiz is still available just for fun. When done, you check out the answers.
Ready to kick things off with a giveaway and quiz? I start every Saving Soiree with a quiz to get everyone in the mood to talk frugal shopping and teach everyone a few fun facts to help them be a smart shopper. And for this one, I’m giving away a $10 CVS gift card to help you get started on cutting that grocery budget!
– – Prize – –
One lucky In Good Cents reader could win a $10 CVS gift card!
– – Required Entry – –
Show me how much you know about savvy shopping and complete the coupon quiz! To win, you do not have to get the highest score. The winner will be drawn randomly from all of those who submit their quiz regardless final score. This is all in fun!
– ” Bonus Entries ” –
You can get up to 5 additional entries with each of the following methods:
- Follow In Good Cents on Twitter and tweet this: I just entered! You can too! Enter to win a $10 CVS Gift Card via @InGoodCents at http://bit.ly/cmVDaC. #GIVEAWAY
- Become a Fan of In Good Cents on Facebook.
- Subscribe via e-mail or RSS and confirm your subscription. Already a subscriber? That works too! Leave a comment letting me know.
- Blog about this giveaway and include a link back, so your readers can enter to win as well! Also, include a link to the post in your comment, so I can come visit.
- Grab the e-course button at the bottom of the post and place it on your sidebar. Include your website link in your comment.
Please, with each additional entry, leave a comment letting me know you did it! All bonus entries are completely optional, but each gives you a greater chance of winning.
Entries will be accepted until Monday, April 5th, 2010 at midnight Eastern time. Winners will be selected randomly through Random.org and announced here on Tuesday, April 6th.
Grab the Saving Soiree e-Course button!