Have questions about shopping at Aldi? Read how you can save money at Aldi’s Informational Page to pick up tips and tricks! Aldi does not accept coupons, so prices below are sale or special buys.
– – Don’t forget to bring money! Remember, Aldi accepts cash, EBT, and most debit cards only. They do not accept checks or credit cards. For carts, you must make a $0.25 deposit, which you will get back upon return of your cart.
– – Bring your own bags or you will be charged a small fee for shopping bags.
– – Produce – -
- Bananas, $0.39/lb
- Cantaloupe, $1.49
- Strawberries, $1.49/lb
- Pears, $0.99 per package
- Grapefruit, $0.35 each
– – Dairy & Refrigerated Foods – -
- Friendly Farms Milk (gallon), $1.69
- Fit & Active Soymilk, $2.29
- Fit & Active Yogurt (6 oz), $0.37
– – Pantry – -
- Canali Pure Olive Oil, $3.29
– – Miscellaneous – -
- Jumbo Rose Bushes, $4.49
- Pruner Set (3 piece), $4.99
- Grass Sheers, $4.99
- 6-in-1 Pruner Tool, $4.99
- Short Handle Garden Tool Set (5 piece), $2.49