$20 off Neocate Formula

by Beth Montgomery on March 2, 2010 · 6 comments

in Coupons & Rebates

Well, we FINALLY got into the pediatric GI doctor today after a LONG 3 month wait.   And, we have a few tests to go, but in the mean time my son was put on Neocate. And I thought Nutramigen was expensive.   I had not seen anything yet.   So, if you’re in the same boat as I am, or know someone who is, you can save yourself some money and sign up to get $20 off your next purchase of Neocate formula!

And check out other great coupons!

1 Jill March 2, 2010 at 1:21 PM

Beth, I signed up and they sent me this code that you can use – CLNE9I. I don’t need it. I don’t know if it is a code specific to me or just the same code you got in your email. If you can use it, then great!

2 Beth Montgomery March 3, 2010 at 7:48 PM

Oh, I stopped mine mid-sign-up, because my printer was out of ink and I thought it would have to be printed. I’ll have to finish up and see. Either way, thank you :)
.-= Beth Montgomery ´s last blog ..Rite-Aid $3/$15 Coupon =-.

3 Maggie March 2, 2010 at 1:36 PM

Hey Beth, I checked on eBay and Neocate is often sold by the case on there. I don’t know the retail price, but at least you can get 2% back for Upromise if it’s the same deal. Hope you get the issues resolved with your little guy!

4 Beth Montgomery March 3, 2010 at 7:48 PM

Thanks Maggie! This is my back-up plan if insurance falls through :)
.-= Beth Montgomery ´s last blog ..Rite-Aid $3/$15 Coupon =-.

5 Brooklyn March 3, 2010 at 7:26 AM

We are using Neocate for my 8 month old. It is very expensive, I have been buying it off Ebay. Most of the time I get it for under 100.00 a case. Did you go to Riley? If so which Dr did you see? We go back on Tuesday.
.-= Brooklyn ´s last blog ..Home Remedy for a Cold =-.

6 Beth Montgomery March 3, 2010 at 7:47 PM

Brooklyn, my GI doctor told us that our insurance should cover it, so they are going to bat for us there. Very nice. We are seeing Dr. Maisel at the Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital. I love her. We’re getting our first upper GI scope on the 19th. I’m nervous, just because he seems to little to be under anesthesia! At least they let you be in the room and never leave his side there.
.-= Beth Montgomery ´s last blog ..Rite-Aid $3/$15 Coupon =-.