Shhhh… don’t tell anyone, okay? I’m pretty sure I have a lot of the world completely fooled. But the truth is, I’m not perfect.
– – Some days, I look at my pile of coupons and I’m too lazy to put together a brilliant shopping plan, so I go to the store without them. (I know *gasp*).
– – Some days, when 5:00 rolls around, I’m too exhausted to think about what to cook for dinner and I don’t already have a plan, so I get take out.
– – Some times, I impulse shop and spend too much money on frivolous things that I know I don’t really need.
– – I spend hours upon hours trying to find a faster way to do something, when I could have done it the slow way in only 30 minutes.
– – I argue, even when I know I’m not right, because I just hate admitting I’m wrong.
This list could go on and on…. and on… and on… But, here’s the one thing I’ve learned while “growing up” – it’s good to know your weaknesses, as well as your strengths. It took me… well, way too long, to this figure out, but here’s the thing…
If you know where you struggle, you can takes steps ahead of time to combat your imperfections.
It sounds simple, doesn’t? But, sometimes it’s hard to figure out exactly what those steps are. I still haven’t figured out that how to stop myself from spending hours upon hours trying to find ways to do things faster. But, I do realize that it’s usually a big waste of time!
What are your weaknesses or imperfections and how do you combat them?