Looking to print a recipe or list of deals for a particular store?
In Good Cents has printer friendly pages. Now you can take the deal listings with you to the store with you like a cheat sheet or print recipes to try at home without wasting ink on graphics and unnecessary text.
- Find the post you’d like to print.
- Click on the title of the post to open it.
- Scroll down to the bottom until you see the “Share’” buttons.
- Click the pink print button to open the post in a printer friendly version.
- The document will open in a printer friendly window.
- Place your cursor over any item you’d like to delete . For example, you can remove pictures or store logos. You can also remove deals you don’t plan to take advantage of or text you don’t need, like related posts or additional tips.
- Next, find the print button at the top of the page and click to print your document. You can also save it to a PDF or e-mail it to yourself or a friend.
Now, head to the store with your cheat sheet in hand!