Remember the wonderful deal I alerted you to yesterday? Sears has baby and toddler clothes on sale for as low as $0.36! Well, I have more good news… so does K-Mart!
Here’s how you find the best deals:
- Head to K-Mart’s Baby & Toddler section online
- Select Baby & Toddler Clothing on the side bar
- Click on the section you’d like to search (see sections below to find the best deals)
- Use to drop down menu above the products to sort the products by Price Low to High.
- The least expensive items will appear first.
- Now start shopping and filling your cart with some great deals!
Find great deals in the following areas:
- Accessories (purses & more starting at $1.79)
- Bottoms (shorts & pants starting at $1.49)
- Character Apparel (starting at $2.99)
- Collections & Sets (whole outfits starting at $1.79)
- Dresswear (dresses & more starting at $2.99)
- Layette Gifts & Collection Sets (starting at $3.59)
- Outerwear (starting at $2.99)
- Socks & Underwear (starting at $1.19)
- Tops & Bodysuits (shirts and bodysuits starting at $0.36)
So start shopping and use the code KMART5OFF50 to get $5 off your purchase of $50 or more. Offer expires on January 23, 2010 or while supplies last. Quantities limited and some are disappearing quickly.
And check out more online shopping deals to save more of your cents!
Thanks Frugal Shopping with Julie!
Disclosure: This post includes an affiliate link. Read The Fine Print for more information.