One of the best ways to use your Thanksgiving leftovers in anis to start with one of your favorite recipes and change it to fit the leftovers you have on hand.
Try to incorporate as much as you can, like your leftover vegetables and more.
Try something like…
– – Turkey & Noodle Soup in a Mash Potato Bowl (from a Chicken & Noodle Soup Recipe)
– – Turkey Salad Sandwich (from aRecipe)
– – Turkey Wraps
– – Turkey Tacos, Enchiladas, Burritos, Nachos, etc…
– – Turkey Vegetable Soup (from a Beef Vegetable Soup recipe)
– – Turkey Meatloaf
– – Turkey Pasta Primavera, Spaghetti, Lasagna, etc..
– – Turkey Kabobs
Also just reorganize what you have on hand to make something new. For example, use your rolls to make turkey and cranberry sandwiches or turkey salad sandwiches.