All You Magazine is a wonderful magazine and a must-have for couponers. Why? Each month it has over $30 in coupons and typically has high-value and try-me-free coupons. While you might find a $0.75/1 Colgate coupon in your P&G insert, you can find a $1/1 or $1.50/1 in All You Magazine. The magazine more than pays for itself each month.
All You Magazine is only sold at Walmart for $2.49 an issue, but you can also get a subscription. Most subscriptions will run you $19.95-$24.95 for a 1-year subscription (12-issue), but IN Good ‘Cents’ readers can get a dramatically discounted subscription through Southern Living at Home.
Just follow the steps below to get your 2-year subscription (24-issue) to All You Magazine for only $17.95 + tax. That’s only $0.75 an issue!
- Go to Ann-Marie Rohe’s Southern Living At Home website HERE.
- Click on Our Products in the left-hand column and then How To Purchase.
- In the “Hostess First Name” field, type in All then click Continue.
- Select All You.
- In the “Product Search” box type 40776 then click Go.
- Click on All You Personal Subscription, then on the next screen click Select this Item.
- Select Finalize and Submit Your Order and follow the prompts to enter your credit card payment on the secure site, or check “contact consultant” to pay by personal check or Pay Pal ($1 fee to cover Pay Pal fees).
- Do Not select “Direct Ship” ” the $10 shipping fee is not applicable to magazines.
- Your order and the invoice will show $19.95 + tax as the price. Your order will be discounted to $17.95 + tax after it has been submitted.
- You will receive your first issue 6-8 weeks after all orders have been submitted for the month.
- If you have any questions on how to order, please click HERE and Ann-Marie would be happy to assist!