Kroger My Magazine

by Beth Montgomery on February 5, 2009 · 10 comments

in Store Deals

This week when my mother-in-law gave me a stack of coupons from her paper, inside was a booklet called Kroger My Magazine filled with Kroger coupons. My mom said she got it too, but I haven’t seen it before (I must be shopping Meijer too much!), so I called up Kroger to ask how to get on the list for this wonderful magazine and was told it’s only sent to “VIPs”.

So what constitutes a VIP?

I was told that the more you shop at Kroger, the higher your priority is and only their best customers get a copy of their exclusive magazine, but that’s not always the case.   Some regular shoppers never see it, so it might just be a matter of luck.

Why do you want it?

It’s filled with Kroger coupons. Each book has a theme. For example, this months is Party Planning and The Big Game in celebration of the Super Bowl. Inside are both manufacturer and store coupons on all sorts of items. Plus, this magazine offers coupons on items that you never get coupon s for, like meat and produce! On top of that – it’s FREE! So, if you shop at Kroger a lot, don’t throw out your My Magazine. First, take out all those wonderful coupons to use later!

Snag cheap Lloyd’s BBQ Pulled Pork tubs and M&Ms this week using February’s coupons! Don’t forget to ALWAYS use your Kroger Plus Card to get discounted costs and become a preferred customer!

Checkout the latest Kroger coupon matchups and deals and visit Kroger Coupon Policy & F.A.Q. for help with saving money at Kroger.

1 janet schiefer January 24, 2010 at 6:30 AM

I used to get your ‘my magazine’. Suddenly, I am not receiving them. I shop at our local Kroger store (Bucyrus Oh) regularly and spend alot of money. I am very pleased to have Krogers in our area. Please start sending the magazine to me. My address is 1095 Nevada Wynford Rd,Bucyrus Ohio 44820. Thank you for your consideration.

2 Beth Montgomery January 25, 2010 at 12:43 AM

Janet, thank you so much for visiting, but I’m not affiliated with Kroger and can’t control who they send their magazine to. They do only send it to “VIP” customers, which means you have to shop there enough with your Kroger Plus card. However, what defines “enough” is unclear. I called, because I also used to get it and no longer do. They told me they can not just add people to the list by request. Good luck getting back on the list and if I find out more, I’ll let you konw!

3 WILLIAM E. Kelly September 19, 2011 at 6:30 PM

Please start sending your magazine (Kroger magazine) to my office address which is:

[EDITED BY MODERATOR]

4 Beth September 20, 2011 at 10:40 AM

Kelly, you’ll have to contact Kroger, however the only way to get on the list for their magazine is to be a V.I.P. customer. I removed your address from your comment, since it was visible to all of my readers and wanted to protect your privacy.

5 cherri elam March 18, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Would you please start sending me the Kroger Magazine…I would appreciate it greatly! Thannk you!!

6 Beth March 18, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Cherri, I think you meant to contact Kroger. While I was talking about the Kroger My Magazine on my website, I’m not associated with Kroger. My site focuses on sharing deals on every day necessities to help families save. In fact, this article talks about how to get the Kroger My Magazine. Unfortunately, I don’t have the ability to get you on the list for Kroger My Magazine. Good luck to you though.

7 cherri March 19, 2012 at 4:27 AM

My apology…I appreciate your email and tyvm for the correction! BEST!!

8 Laura D Weber July 22, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Thank you for the information about this Kroger magazine! I have seen it mentioned a few times and wondered about it. I am at Kroger several times a week. You’d think I would be a VIP for sure! lol :) I will be sure and ask Joe, the mgr :), about it the next time I am in. (which I am sure will be tomorrow!) This was my first time on your site. You do a great job and have wonderful things! I appreciate it very much! Take care and have a wonderful week!!!

9 charlotte March 7, 2013 at 3:47 PM

i noticed some of the kroger customers have a coupon book from krogers. i am wandering how to get on that mailing list. i do all my grocery shopping at krogers and use a lot of coupons there to . if you can would you put me on that mailing list please. [Edited by Moderator} thank you so much.

10 Beth March 8, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Charlotte, You’ll have to contact Kroger, but the mailing list is generated at random, so they don’t typically take requests. I did remove your mailing address from this comment to protect your privacy, since you posted it publicly on an article. Good luck.