- – What is Groupon? - -
Groupon is a site that offers daily deals at a dramatically discounted rate. Each deal is something wonderful you can do in your city or a city you’re planning to visit. It may be anything – spa day, family day out, restaurants offer, date night, and so much more!
Previous deals include:
- $30 1 – Hour Massage ($75 value)
- $10 for 3 Attractions, Buffet, Soft Drinks, & $10 Game Card at Xscape ($33 value)
- $50 Family Photo Session ($790 value)
- $45 Worth of Easy-to-Assemble At Home Meals from Dream Dinners ($100 value)
- $10 3-Dance Class at Riolo ($30 Value)
- $35 2-Hour Cooking Class at Kiss Z Chef ($75 value)
- $25 3 Indoor Rock Climbs w/Gear at Climb Time ($60 value)
- – How do they offer such great deals? – -
Groupon works with companies to provide group rates to the public by guaranteeing a minimum amount people to meet the companies group rate requirements.
- – How do I use Groupon? – -
- Visit Groupon to set-up an account
- Click “Today’s Deal” to find out what today’s offer is
- If you’d like to take advantage of the offer, click “Buy”
- If the minimum number of people sign up, your credit card will be charged
- Once charged, yo’ull get an e-mail with a link to sign-in and print your Groupon
- Read the instructions carefully, as Groupon vary
- – Use Groupon to – –
- Buy a gift for someone else
- Valentine’s Day
- Mother’s/Father’s Day
- Just Because!
- Have a night on the town with your friends
- Enjoy a romantic evening with your loved one
- Spend time together as a family
- Splurge to try something you’ve always wanted to do, but couldn’t afford
- – Frequently Asked Questions – -
Q: Do I have to have a group of people to buy a Groupon?
A: No! Groupon works with the company to offer group discounts to individuals, couples, or families.
Q: Do I have to use my Groupon on a certain date?
A: Though you do buy a group discounted rate, you don’t have to go at the same time as everyone else who took advantage of the deal. Groupon are good for any date (some restrictions may apply), but some do have an expiration date.
- – Additional Tips & Hints – -
- Read the fine print on each offer, because each Groupon varies. Check expiration date, requirements, etc…
- Each deal is only good for 24 hours. They expire at 11:59 PM, unless otherwise stated.
- Groupons cannot be combined with other offers, coupons, etc… unless otherwise stated.
- Choose carefully! Because Groupon are purchased at group rates and have minimum requirements, it is hard to get a refund, if you change your mind. Returns are handled on a case-by-case basis and are usually unavailable 1-week of longer after the date of purchase.
- Refer your friends to get $10 credits towards your purchases.